Why should you ?
Join our growing network !
Frequently Asked Questions
A: The hours are pre-determined for every shoot. The time starts when you arrive to the filming location, and finishes when you leave.
A: For international gigs, we prefer paying via PayPal as that platform protects both of us and as I’ve already pointed out, we’ll pay 50% upfront and 50% on delivery of assets. IMPORTANT!!! You will have to have a 100% completed profile (examples of your work, preferred payment info, a government ID, and a completed contractor agreement), then you will need to schedule a phone/video chat with us (I will do this personally for as long as I can do it). Only after these steps, you are ready to accept jobs.
A: The minimum required equipment would be something like:
- 1 x camera, Canon 5D MkII, or similar with cards and batteries. NOTE: We only shoot in HD for now to reduce the delivery footprint, so even if you use a RED or ARRI we’d ask you to either shoot in 1080p OR convert it before delivery.
- 1 x 24-70mm or similar like 1 x 24mm and 1x 85mm preferably prime or good quality zoom lenses… HOWEVER, we do know that some of the regions we’d like to film, it is very expensive to own such lenses so we understand even is one has a cheap 18-105mm or similar.
- For audio something like the TASCAM portable recorder (DR10L) with a lavalier mic (or similar) would be great… and you’d be best to have a set of two really…
- 1 x monopod !!! to avoid handheld shots being shaky
- 1 x tripod for interviews or static shots